- Faculty of Accounting and Management Taxation»
- Master Training Programmes»
- Accounting and Control in the Sector of General State Government
Accounting and Control in the Sector of General State Government
The normative period of training: one year and 6 months for full-time and one year and eight months for distance learning.
The curriculum for the Master's Program foresees the following disciplines:
• Financial management;
• Personnel Management;
• Organization and methods of audit (in budgetary institutions);
• Organization of accounting (in budgetary institutions);
• Tax accounting and reporting.
B) Specialized training:
• Accounting for the budget execution in the State Treasury of Ukraine;
• Management accounting and analysis in budgetary institutions;
• State financial control;
• Reporting of budgetary institutions.
The graduates of the Master's Program acquire the right to hold such positions in the sector of general state government:
• The accountant-expert;
• Chief Accountant;
• The chief state tax inspector;
• Chief Expert;
• Chief cashier;
• Chief Auditor;
• Financial Director;
• Economist on accounting and business analysis;
• Economist on financial work;
• Economist Advisor;
• The head of the fund;
• Consultant on economic issues;
• Consultant on taxes and fees;
• Researcher (audit, accounting, economics);
• Head of Audit Department;
• Columnist for economic issues;
• Specialist accountant.
Download the teaching complex with the Master's Program "Accounting and Control in the Sector General State Government"
Last redaction: 18.04.18